Are you ready for the upcoming Labor Day weekend? Do you plan to make social media posts for all your activities? Hashtags are a great way to attract new followers to your posts. If you need inspiration, check out the following hashtags for Labor Day.
- #LaborDay (Simple but effective)
Have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!
Are you heading toward a change in your life? Any type of change can fill you with emotions. Whether you are feeling fearful or overwhelmed, change is a continuous process throughout life. If you are looking for inspiration while you start your journey, check out the following quotes about change.
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new” -Socrates
- “Time may change me, but I can’t trace time.” – David Bowie
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Change, like healing, takes time.” ― Veronica Roth
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
- “When in doubt, choose change.” – Lily Leung
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” –Barak Obama
- “The changes we dread most may contain our salvation.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.” – Helen Keller
- “There is a kind of magicness about going far away and then coming back all changed.” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.” – George C. Lichtenberg
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
It’s Monday again! Where did the weekend go? Are you looking for some inspiration to start your work week? Keep reading. Here is a list of motional quotes for Monday.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
- “Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!”-Unknown
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
- “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.”- Michael Ely
- “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– Babe Ruth
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!”- David Dweck
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” —Thomas Carlyle
- “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing—it’s not permanent.”-Unknown
- “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.”- Gabriel García Márquez
- “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.”-Germany Kent
- “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.”- Rebecca Gober
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”-Unknown
- “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” —Tricia Cunningham
- “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” —Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.”-Unknown
- “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.”-Jerry Spinelli
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
Have a wonderful week!