Easter is almost here. Are you enjoying yourself? Easter week is a wonderful time to make extra entries in your journal. Daily journal entries about Easter are a great way to reflect, express emotions, and enjoy the holiday. If you are searching for inspiration, check out the following journal writing prompts for Easter.
- What does Easter mean to you?
- How do you celebrate Easter? With your family? With your friends? In the community? School? Work? Go into detail.
- How are you going to spend this Easter weekend?
- Are you going to participate in any Good Friday services or activities?
- Do you send out Easter cards? Why or why not?
- How do you plan to spend Easter Sunday? Are you going to church? Sunrise Service? Regular Service? Or skipping?
- Describe attending Good Friday or Easter Sunday service. What was your favorite part? What did you dislike? Will you go again?
- Do you regularly attend church services? How is Easter time different for your church community?
- Did you participate in Lent? What did you give up? Describe the experience.
- Why is participating in the Lenten season important to you?
- What is your favorite song to hear at Easter? Why does this song mean so much to you?
- What is your favorite memory of Easter? Why?
- Did you celebrate Easter as a child? What was a typical Easter like for you? Your family? Your friends?
- What is your first memory of Easter at church as a child?
- Did you get Easter baskets as a child? What other traditions did your family do at Easter time?
- What was your favorite Easter basket toy, candy, etc.? Why are these items so memorable?
- Do you do any childhood traditions with your family? Why or why not?
- Did you create an Easter basket this year for your family? Your friends? Your dog? What did you put in the baskets?
- Did you dye Easter eggs as a child? Describe the experience.
- Did you dye Easter eggs this year with your friends or family? Describe the experience. Who helped you dye eggs? What colors did you use?
- Did you participate in Easter egg hunts as a child? What do you remember the most about the event?
- Are you or did you hide Easter eggs this year? Describe the experience.
- As a child, what was your favorite item to find inside of an Easter egg? Why?
- As an adult, what would you like to find inside an Easter egg? Why?
- Do you have a favorite Easter egg? Describe the color, the pattern, and other important attributes.
- Are you cooking a traditional Easter meal? What will you serve?
- When you were a child, what was your Easter dinner? What was your favorite part of the meal? Do you still cook the same meal today?
- Has the significance of Easter changed for you over the years? Why?
- What was your favorite memory of Easter this year?
- What are you going to change for Easter 2024?
One thought on “30 Journal Writing Prompts for Easter”
Happy Easter. Jesus our amazing Lord died for the sins of the world and has risen victorious indeed and continues to show Himself loving, mighty and strong to humanity demonstrating His wisdom and power supernaturally continually as I personally have witnessed globally. To Christ Jesus alone be all the adoration, praise and glory. ~ Paul from https://dreammakerministries.com/
LikeLiked by 1 person