LitJoy has a series of new Magical Subscription Boxes. Now, this is my first purchase of a magical theme box from LitJoy. I cannot even begin to express my amazement. If you are a fan of The Wizarding World, I recommend checking into this subscription box right now. I promise you will not be sorry.
The theme of the first box was Magical Alley. All of the products are high-quality items. The box was just packed. As a subscriber, you have the option to add on products too. If you are a current subscriber who has not received the box, this blog contains massive spoilers.
Here’s the first sneak peek.
Now, the purchase of the box comes with the option of adding on the polybag. I highly recommend getting the bag to protect the artwork on the box.
Last warning, spoiler alert, here are the items in this Magical Alley Subscription Box by LitJoy.
- Harry & Hagrid Photo Strip: Can you imagine Harry and Hagrid getting their picture taken on their first trip to Diagon Alley? This is such a cute idea. I can imagine Hagrid squeezing into a photo booth to make a lasting memory for Harry.
- Magical Menagerie: As an animal lover, one of my first stops in Diagon Alley would e the Magical Menagerie. Can you imagine all the animals? The three-toed frog is adorable. The collectible box was designed by Tim Beeren.
- Collectible Spell Coin: Designed by Maggie Rose Studio, the coin depicts the unlocking charm, Alohomora. Each crate in the Magical Subscription Boxes will contain a magical coin. I cannot wait to see the rest.
- Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour: Who wouldn’t want to stop and get some ice cream? Imagine all the witches and wizards passing by the little shop. Of course, sending ice cream would be difficult. Mixed by Riddles Tea Shoppe, the container’s tea bags were made just for the subscription box.
- Ollivander’s: Of course, no visit to Diagon Alley would be complete without getting a wand from Ollivander’s. I am impressed with the packaging and the quality of the wand.
- Madame Primpernelle’s: The magnificently designed perfume bottle is a great addition to my collection. I cannot wait to use the beautiful bottle in themed photos.
- Weasley Wizard Wheezes Staff Pin: Who wouldn’t want to work at Wizard Wheezes? Can you imagine all the fun? The staff pin is a great addition to my collection.
- Eeylop’s Owl Emporium: The golden candle carousel is my favorite in the box. I absolutely love this item. I cannot wait to get a little candle to try it out.
- Print & Puzzle: The themed art print is definitely going to be a great addition to my bookshelf. The print is also in a puzzle form. I admit I have been picking up extra puzzles lately. Now, I just need to find the extra time to put them together.
- Sweets Shop Key (Add on): I love the add-on options. The sweet shop key is magnificent.
- Dark Magic Shop Key (Add on): This is a perfect item for photos.
- Key Ring for Alohomora Key Add on Collection: This add-on is to place all the keys on from the collection. What a wonderful display idea.
So, did you get the Magical Alley crate? What is your opinion? What is your favorite? I am definitely getting the next one in the series. I was truly impressed by these products.