Did you get your letter? It’s time to start classes again! Millions of Harry Potter fans recognize September 1st as Back to Hogwarts Day. The beloved series by J.K. Rowling is still going strong after all these years. Are you a fan? Are you looking for ways to celebrate Back to Hogwarts Day? Check out the following ways to celebrate going back to Hogwarts.
9 Ways to Celebrate Back to Hogwarts Day
Having fun is the best way to celebrate Back to Hogwarts Day. Whether you celebrate alone, online, or with family and friends, spend time enjoying the beloved series.
- Read: Cozy up with your favorite Harry Potter book and revisit the Wizarding World. Start over by reading the first book in the series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Listen: If you have a busy schedule, listening to the audiobooks is a great way to multitask.
- Watch: Host a movie night. (Yes, movie night can consist of just you and your cat.) Watch one or go for a complete marathon of all the Harry Potter movies.
- Crafts: Let your creative side shine through on Back to Hogwarts Day. From potion bottles to jewelry, making crafts is a great way to celebrate. The best part, you can always watch or listen to Harry Potter while working on your creative project.
- Food & Drinks: Butterbeer, chocolate frogs, licorice wands, and much more. Creating the food and beverages from the Harry Potter series is one of the best ways to celebrate. Plus, you can always eat and drink these tasty treats while watching the movies.
- Lego: Pick up a new Harry Potter themed Lego set for an improtu family night. From the Hogwarts Castle to Hagrid’s Hut, each themed Lego set represents a different area in the Wizarding World. Who knows maybe you will end up with entire room of Harry Potter Lego sets.
- Game Night: Host a Harry Potter themed game night. Order in pizza and play your favorite Wizarding World related video or board game.
- Online: Meet and chat with other fans in your favorite Harry Potter group.
- Write: Do you like to write? Write fanfiction. Create your own version of the Wizarding World.
Have fun! Enjoy J.K Rowling’s magnificent series about “The Boy Who Lived.”