Do you shop on Black Friday? Are you looking for inspiration before heading out to shop? Or perhaps you just need a quick chuckle as you binge on leftovers. Check out the following quotes for Black Friday.
- “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” – Bo Derek
- “Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.” – Erma Bombeck
- “I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new.” 一 Rebecca Bloom
- “Happiness is not in money, but in shopping.” — Marilyn Monroe
- I really enjoy the shopping and going out and getting stuff for other people. I could really give a damn about getting gifts for myself, but I really enjoy giving gifts.” – Luke Combs
- “Everyone knows about Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now help me spread the word about Giving Tuesday!” – Bill Gates.
- “Black Friday: because only in America people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.” – Unknown
- “I have this system where if I buy three or four new things, I give away three or four things. Sometimes, it’s a very painful system, but shopping is even better when you know that someone else who needs it will be getting. Keep the clothing karma going, I say.”- Sara Blakely
- “You can always find something you want.” – Sophie Kinsella
- “Shopping is better than sex. If you’re not satisfied after shopping, you can make an exchange for something you really like.” — Adrienne Gusoff
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” — Dave Barry
- “Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.” – Unknown
- “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” Gertrude Stein
- “Don’t even front like you love your family, America, or God, if you don’t have a detailed & rehearsed Black Friday tactical shopping plan.” – Rob Delaney.
- “A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.” — Franklin Jones
If you are out shopping on Black Friday, be safe.