Are you taking care of yourself? Self-care should be part of your daily schedule. Committing to your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being is essential. If you are looking for inspiration, check out the following self-care ideas for August.
- Make a commitment to yourself to walk away from anything or anyone that doesn’t bring you inner peace. (Yes, this may take a while or repeat efforts.)
- Meditate or pray for at least 15 minutes.
- Stay hydrated. Drink lots of water or try different herbal teas.
- Keep a journal.
- Say no to any extra workload that feels overwhelming.
- Get plenty of sleep. Go to bed early or take a nap.
- Enjoy a long bubble bath. (Play soft music or light candles to set a relaxing mood)
- Visit a local farmers market to get fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Create a vision board.
- Create a bucket list.
- Write goals for the remaining months of 2022.
- Light a favorite candle.
- Go on a picnic.
- Buy yourself something.
- Get outdoors. Try Geocaching, hiking, or go on a nature walk.
- Go for a drive to just see the scenery.
- Listen to uplifting podcasts or YouTube videos.
- Try a new workout routine.
- Learn a new skill.
- Update your resume. Write your career goals for the next year and five years.
- Dip your favorite beverage and watch the sunset.
- Go stargazing.
- Do crafts.
- Go out to lunch.
- Cook/bake a homemade meal.
- Check in with your friends.
- Be yourself.
- Your choice.
Have a great month! Stay healthy!
One thought on “Self-Care Ideas for August”
Wow these are wonderful. 🤩I think I’ll be treating myself to a spa day soon.
LikeLiked by 1 person