Tomorrow is Easter! Are you ready? Are you still preparing Easter baskets? Did you remember your four-legged companion? Dogs are a valuable part of your family. Spoiling them with an Easter basket adds to the excitement of the day. If you are searching for quick Easter basket ideas for your dog, check out the following list.
Easter Basket Ideas for Your Dog
- New Collar: After the long winter, is your dog’s collar looking a little worn? Consider a brightly colored collar to go with the warm months ahead.
- Bandana: A new, holiday-themed bandana to wear around on Easter Sunday is the perfect addition to your dog’s basket. Bandanas are an inexpensive Easter Basket filler. You may want to grab a couple extra for the upcoming summer months.
- Squeaky Toys or Ball: Does your dog like squeaky toys? Or is playing catch a favorite for your four-legged fur baby? Almost every department store carries a large selection of squeaky toys and balls. Grab two or three for your dog’s basket.
- Dog Biscuits, Treats, or Bones: What’s your dog’s favorite snack? When you are out picking up last-minute items for Easter, grab a bag of your dog’s preferred treat. If you want to go the extra step, you can always make homemade dog biscuits to place in the basket.
- Doggie Fashion Wear: Shirts, coats, hats, and even pajamas are all available for your dog to enjoy.
- New Stuffed Toy (Dog Approved): A stuffed bunny or other dog toys are a perfect addition to the Easter Basket.
- Photo with the Easter Bunny: Many organizations host Easter Bunny photos for pets to raise funds. Generally, the cost is low or by donation. As a pet owner, you will get a memorable photo of your dog or the two of you together with the Easter Bunny. The best part, the funds raised go to a good cause.
Whatever you decide to do for Easter, take time to cuddle and love your faithful companion. Happy Easter!