The last couple of years has been tough for many individuals. Easter time is a great way to spread love and joy with friends, family members, or others in your life. As you attend church services, participate in Easter egg hunts with your family, and other community events, think about all the people around you. Do they need extra kindness this Easter?
For many, creating Easter baskets is a major part of the holiday celebrations. As you begin to play the honorary role of the Easter bunny, consider making an extra Easter basket to share with others. One simple act of kindness may have a positive impact on someone’s whole day or even week.
Are you wondering who may need an Easter basket? Consider all the people; you encounter daily. If you still need inspiration for an extra Easter basket, consider the following.
- Friends: Yes, you can make adult-themed Easter baskets with wine or lots of chocolate.
- Extended Family Members: Do you know an older relative who is living alone? Or perhaps, do you have elderly neighbors who always greet you with a smile? Surprise them with an Easter basket.
- Children: Do you know a family who is struggling? Are they able to give out Easter baskets? Giving a child an Easter basket creates a lasting memory. (Remember you may need to ask permission to give a child an Easter basket. Some foods and toys may not be allowed.)
- Teacher: The pandemic, health guidelines, switching between online and in-person learning, teachers are remarkable and deserving of an extra Easter basket.
- Bus Driver: Every day, you trust the bus driver to get your child safely to school. The person deserves an Easter treat.
- Childcare Provider: High-quality childcare providers are in demand. If you are lucky enough to find a great person to care for your child, brighten the provider’s day with an extra Easter basket.
- Dog Walker: Rain or shine your dog walker is always on time to take your precious four-legged friend for a walk. For added fun, make the extra Easter basket from your dog.
- Your Dog’s Pal: When you go to the dog park, does your dog pal around with another dog? Give your dog’s pal an extra Easter basket filled with doggie treats (and you can give one to the owner).
- Customer Service Representative: An extra Easter basket for the barista who always gets your morning order correct. Or the cashier who always seems to be happy.
When passing out extra Easter baskets, the list of potential receivers is endless. Surprising someone at Easter is a wonderful way to celebrate.