Easter is a great holiday to spend time with your family or friends. Are you looking for new activities to incorporate into your holiday this year? If you need inspiration for your Easter bucket list, check out the following activities.
Please note: “As an Amazon affiliate, I earn income from qualifying purchases.”
- Go on an Easter Egg Hunt.
- Have a family portrait with the Easter Bunny.
- Attend Easter Sunrise Services.
- Wear an Easter Bonnet. (Consider making a homemade Easter Bonnet)
- Read Easter-themed books.
- Make handmade Easter cards to pass out to family and friends.
- Watch Easter shows. (Here Comes Peter Cottontail & It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown are always classic favorites.)
- Do a formal Easter photoshoot.
- Do a silly Easter photo shoot. (Use bunny ears and other Easter-themed props.)
- Decorate Easter Eggs.
- Do Easter crafts. Easter wreaths are a simple craft project.
- Eat Jellybeans, an Eater time favorite.
- Make a diorama with Bunny or Chick Peeps. (Yes, you can eat them too.)
- Host a traditional Easter dinner.
- Give out Easter Baskets.
- Wear bunny ears.
- Learn Easter songs.
- Buy an Easter Lily. (Or buy two, one to keep and one to give away.)
- Attend an Easter parade or other community events.
- Make Easter cookies.
- Make Jell-o Eggs.
- Decorate for Easter. (Make placemats for dinner.)
- Host an Easter brunch or afternoon tea.
- Start a new Easter tradition for your family. (Go hiking, walk a nature trail, or pack a picnic lunch and go for a drive.)