Easter is only a few days away. The holiday is a perfect time for reflection. Do you need some extra inspiration on what to write in your journal? Check out the following writing prompts for Easter.
- What does Easter mean to you?
- Do you attend church services during this Holy Week? On Good Friday? Or on Easter Sunday? Why or why not?
- Write a prayer list for this Easter.
- Did you attend Easter Sunday services as a child? What was your most vivid memory?
- Did you dress up for Easter as a child? Describe what you would wear to Easter Sunday.
- Do you still dress up for the holiday?
- Are you hosting an Easter dinner this year? What is your Easter menu?
- What do you have planned for Easter with your family or friends? Or even you favorite pet?
- Is there a family favorite that you only cook or bake on Easter? Why is this dish important to serve?
- Did you change your annual Easter plans due to the pandemic? Why?
- How is this Easter different from 2020 at the height of the pandemic?
- What is your best childhood memory of Easter?
- Did you get Easter baskets as a child? Describe your typical basket on Easter morning.
- Did you attend any Easter egg hunts as a child? Describe the events.
- Did you dye eggs for Easter? What was your favorite part about coloring Easter eggs?
- Do you plan to dye eggs this Easter? Why or why not?
- What was an Easter tradition from your childhood?
- Do you carry on the tradition with your family today? Why or why not?
- After Easter, write down how your day went. Go into complete details. Even the silliest moment from your day can turn into a treasured memory.
One thought on “19 Journal Writing Prompts for Easter”
All wonderful ideas.
LikeLiked by 1 person