Did you know February 20th is National Cherry Pie Day? How do you celebrate? Eat some cherry pie, of course.
- Family Night: Cherry pie for dessert is a great way to celebrate your weekly family night.
- Guilty Pleasure: Eat a delicious piece of cherry pie while binge-watching your favorite new series.
- Homemade Cherry Pie: Pull out your favorite recipe and bake a homemade cherry pie.
- Local Bakery: If you are not a baker, stop at your local bakery and buy a cherry pie. Not only will you get a tasty cherry pie to share with your family (if you want), you are supporting a local business.
- Give One Away: Whether you bake or buy, consider dropping a second cherry pie off to your neighbor, friend, or family member.
Why celebrate National Cherry Pie Day? Why not? The weather, social distancing, and simple daily routines have a way of making life dull. Celebrate silly holidays with your family, significant other, roommates, or your cat.