I recently received my second crate from The Wizarding Trunk. The title of the crate was Other World Beast and Arithmancy. Here are my thoughts on the contents.
- Tree Lice: Pure Blood Apothecary created this wonderful Tree Lice potion bottle. I love the potion label. I could definitely vision this as part of a potion master’s supply cabinet.
- Today’s Lesson Pin: Sorry for the poor quality photo. The pin slides to one side to review the lesson of the day. I love the pin. But, I can honestly say I would never wear it. The Lesson Pin will be displayed with others that I cannot depart with yet will not wear.
- Magical Platypus Wooden Print: J.P. Misslecrow rendition is absolutely stunning.
- Leprechaun Gold: Who wouldn’t want some gold? But will this one disappear?
- Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent: The Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent’s potion bottle is my favorite item in the entire box. I admit I stared at this for a long time. I cannot wait to use the little green bottle in some upcoming photos.
- Negative Energy Reed Diffuser Oil: I am excited to use this Negative Energy Reed Diffuser Oil. The item came with reeds, which will soak up the oil to distribute a scent throughout my home.
- Other Worldly Beast Info-Grams: Twillings & Tattings did a fantastic job creating these two World Beast Info-Grams.
- Skeletal Horse Paperweight: I am not a paperweight user. But, I did like this skeletal horse paperweight. I plan to just display the paperweight on my shelf. Do you use a paperweight? Am I the only odd person who doesn’t?
- Arithmancy Study Guide & Information Sheet: Danny at Wizardry Workshop designed this wonderful guide and information sheet.
- Other Worldly Creature Book Cover: Love the foiling on this book cover, designed by Danny at Wizardry Workshop. Now, the cover fits the American edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Antiqued 9 Sided Arithmancy Dice: The 9 sided arithmancy dice looks old with antique coloring. What mystery does the dice hold for you?
- Notebook for Other Worldly Creatures: The notebook is my second favorite in the box. I just love the design-perfect for photos or cosplay.
Will I get the next crate? As of right now, my membership is canceled. I do love the products. But my budget is a little tight. I want to have extra money for the upcoming holiday season.
Did you get this crate? What was your favorite?