In J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, owls are useful for sending letters, packages, and more. If you were attending Hogwart’s, wouldn’t you want an owl?
Now think about your owl:
- What is the color of your owl?
- What color eyes does your owl have?
- What is your owl’s name?
- Who would be the first person you sent a letter to via your owl?
- A ceramic owl (Wal-Mart sells ceramic owls for under $4).
- Paint in the colors of your choice
- Put newspaper or other protective material down for painting.
- Paint your owl.
- Allow your owl to dry.
- Display your owl, proudly.
Write a story about your owl. Enjoy the entire creative process of making your owl.