Are you celebrating Christmas in July? Are you watching your favorite Christmas show? Do you need a quick and easy snack with a Christmas theme? Pretzel treats are a fun way to celebrate Christmas in July.
- Dipping chocolate
- Pretzels of any style
- Sprinkles or other types of toppings (You can use anything to decorate the pretzels. Other toppings include nuts, miniature marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Melt dipping chocolate as directed. You can melt the chocolate in the microwave or use a double boiler pan.
- Melt chocolate to desired consistency.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate.
- Add sprinkles. For extra fun, allow your children to help decorate with the sprinkles. Creating their own snacks is a great way to get everyone involved.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.