Are you getting ready to do some last-minute shopping? When finding the perfect stocking stuffers, do not forget your dog. Your faithful companion will love the extra attention on Christmas morning.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Your Dog
- Ball: A new ball to chase around the yard or at the dog park.
- Squeaky Toy: Okay, a new squeaky may be annoying for you, but your dog loves the noisy toy.
- Collar: A new collar to match your dog’s personality. Get a matching leash.
- Bandana: This inexpensive item comes in numerous colors and designs. You could get your dog one for each day of the week.
- Treats: Your dog loves treats. Place your four-legged friend’s favorite treats in the stocking or make a batch of homemade ones. Your dog will thank you with lots of kisses.
- Winter Coat: Are you in a colder climate? Dogs love to be pampered. Buying your dog a winter coat will make outdoor time more fun.
- Personalized Dog Tag: Get your dog a customized dog tag to ensure a safe return home if lost.
Make Christmas time promises to your dog. For example, to spend extra quality time together through the holiday season. A longer walk or extra cuddle time while binge-watching your favorite show, your dog will enjoy your time together.