Changing leaves, cooler weather, football, and Halloween are all a significant part of October. For added fun, incorporate Halloween themed movies into your family night.
Rebecca’s Top 20
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (An all-time Halloween favorite)
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (the collection has The Legend of Sleepy Hollow)
- Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie
- Curious George: A Halloween Boofest
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat
- Casper’s Halloween Special
- Sesame Street: Trick or Treat on Sesame Street
- Paw Patrol: Halloween Heroes
- Toy Story of Terror
- Spongebob Squarepants-Halloween
- Scared Shrekless
- The Halloweentown series including Halloweentown, Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge, Halloweentown High, and Return to Halloweentown
- Any of the Scooby-Doo movies
- The Addam’s Family
- Hocus Pocus
- The Harry Potter series including Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2.
- Little Vampire
- Any of the Goosebumps movies
What is your favorite family-friendly Halloween movie?
Please note: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”