Halloween is just around the corner. Are you looking for something fun to do to put you in a witchy mood? Start by making a Halloween bucket list. Gather your family or friends to come up with the perfect list to make this Halloween memorable.
20 Halloween Bucket List Ideas
- Decorate or carve Pumpkins
- Eat toasted pumpkin seeds
- Go to a Haunted House
- Host a Family Movie Night (It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is always a favorite).
- Make pumpkin bread
- Make ghosts out of cheesecloth
- Create a monster from paper mache
- Watch a horror movie in the dark
- Attend a Halloween party
- Host a Halloween party
- Go on a ghost tour
- Go on a haunted hayride
- Go through a corn maze
- Dance to Halloween themed music
- Participate or attend a Halloween costume parade
- Attend a Halloween themed community event
- Make paper bat garland to hang in the house
- Decorate your entryway to entice trick-or-treaters
- Participate in or attend a trunk or treat
- Either hand out candy or go trick or treating
Halloween is about having fun. Connect with your inner child. Participate in Halloween activities.
Please note: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”