The week of Easter is generally busy with preparations for dinner and other events. Creating an Easter week bucket list helps you to enjoy the holiday week. Gather your family or friends to find the perfect Easter activities to celebrate this time of year.
Easter Week Bucket List Ideas
Do you need help coming up with Easter bucket list activities? Consider the following ideas:
- Make Homemade Easter Decorations: Spend time creating your own Easter decorations. Use construction paper to make Easter eggs and other related decorations. The process is a fun family activity for everyone to enjoy.
- Make and Deliver Homemade Easter Cards: Homemade Easter cards adds a special touch to the greetings. The activity is an ideal family time activity.
- Go to a Local Easter Egg Hunt: Many community organizations hold Easter egg hunts. Or you can host your own Easter egg hunt in your backyard.
- Go to the Library or your Local Book Store: Checking out or purchasing Easter books helps set the mood for the holiday week.
- Decorate, Fill and Deliver an Extra Easter Basket: Do you know someone who could use some Easter cheer. Make an extra basket for a family member or friend.
- Watch Easter Themed Movies: Check out Netflix or purchase a new Easter DVD. Make popcorn and host a family night.
- Buy Easter Peeps: Peeps are an Easter tradition. For extra fun, try placing the Peeps in the microwave.
- Make an Easter Diorama: If you do not eat the Peeps, you can always add them to an Easter themed diorama. Creating an Easter diorama is a perfect decoration piece for your holiday weekend.
- Attend a Good Friday or Easter Service: Many churches host special Good Friday and Easter services. Even if you do not regularly attend, the service may be an uplifting experience.
- Host an Easter Dinner or BBQ: Plan a dinner or cookout for your family and friends. Gathering people together for Easter makes the holiday more memorable.
- Buy Easter Candy: Everyone loves holiday candy. The wide selection allows you to find the perfect treat for your family to enjoy.
- Dye Easter Eggs: Gather your family or friends together to dye Easter eggs. Dying eggs is a long standing Easter tradition.
- Photo with the Easter Bunny: Many community events host Easter bunny photo opportunities to help raise funds. The photo instantly becomes a memento. At the same time, you will be supporting a valued community organization.
- Professional Easter Portrait: Dressing up and getting a professional portrait is a perfect Easter activity.
Participating in different Easter activities is fun for the whole family. Cross one or all of the ideas off your bucket list.