Is the hustle and bustle of the holiday season keeping you busy? Do you need a quick and easy snack for a holiday gathering or family movie night? Chocolate covered pretzel treats are a fun way to celebrate Christmas. The pretzel treats are an easy make-ahead snack.
- Dipping chocolate (For added Christmas fun, purchase red or green colored dipping cholate)
- Pretzels of any style will work.
- Christmas sprinkles, marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, shredded coconut
- Melt dipping chocolate as directed. You can melt the chocolate in the microwave or use a double boiler pan.
- Melt chocolate to desired consistency. Smooth, well-heated chocolate is easy to apply to pretzels.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate.
- Add sprinkles. For extra fun, allow your children to help decorate with the sprinkles. Creating their own snacks is a great way to get everyone involved.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.
- You can store the pretzels in a plastic bag or airtight container.