Are you looking for last-minute Christmas gift ideas? Use the Internet to find the best digital Christmas gift options to finish the rest of the shopping. Print your gift, slip the copy into a card, and you are done. Check out the following for last-minute Christmas gift ideas.
- Gift Cards: Almost all major retailers offer gift card options. Also a gift card is a great way to purchase groceries for a person who may need a little extra help with food.
- Magazine Subscription: Magazine delivery can be in print or digital form. Your gift will last throughout the entire year.
- Subscription Box: From the Wizarding World to foods around the world, a subscription box has something for everyone. The boxes can be a one-time purchase or longer.
- Concert Tickets: Going to a concert is a great gift. The tickets will easily turn into a lasting memory.
- Movie Tickets: Popcorn, candy, and a pair of movie tickets are a perfect last minute Christmas gift.
- Theater Tickets to Live Performances: Tickets to a live performance is a great gift for the theater lover on your list.
- Restaurant Gift Certificates: Buy a meal at a local restaurant to be delivered. Or purchase a gift certificate to use later.
- On-Line Classes: Do you have a person on your list interested in photography, writing, cooking, or crafting? Purchase an online class for further inspiration.
- Car Related: Does someone on your list need a tune-up, oil change, or new tires? Purchase the car related maintenance to use later.
- Pay a Bill: Often the best way to help someone at Christmas is offering to a bill. The gesture is a great gift especially for someone on a limited budget.
Do you have an inspiring writer on your list? Or do you want to encourage someone to pursue writing? It’s okay to admit, it’s you. Buying yourself a Christmas gift is always a good idea.
Do you need Christmas gift ideas for all the writers on your list? Check out the following list. There is something for everyone.
Please note: “As an Amazon affiliate, I earn income from qualifying purchases.”
- Journals: Writers tend to carry some sort of writing paper wherever they go.
- Pens: Every writer needs a good pen.
- Online Courses: Check out Udemy or other online courses to help inspire and educate your inspiring writer.
- Books on Writing: From publishing markets to correct grammer, books on writing are always a good resource tool.
- Literary Magazines: Yes, a writing magazine is a great gift that last throughout the year. But you can also purchase magazines that interest the writer.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: Sometimes you just need to tune the world out and write.
- Writer’s Mug: Hot tea or coffee is a great companion when you are writing your thoughts.
- Kindle or Other E-Reader: For writers, reading is just as important as writing.
- Bookends: Who doesn’t love a creative pair of bookends?
- T-Shirts: Time to be comfy.
- Post It Notes: Get ready, you may find sticky notes everywhere.
- Planner: Time to get organized.
- Messenger Bag: A nice bag is essential when trying to find inspiration at a local coffee shop or park.
- Writer’s Gloves: Writer months require warm hands to type.
- Paperclips: Be careful, you may spend more time stringing the paperclips together than using them in your writing.
- Pencil Sharpener: A box of pencils and an electric pencil sharpener are a wonderful gift.
- Desk Lamp: Proper lighting is critical for spending long intervals at the computer.
- Book Light: Yes, a book light is a great Christmas gift. Many writers like to relax at the end of the day by reading a book in bed.
- Desk Organizer: A useful tool when you have multiple projects going at once.
- Editing Software: A great resource tool to catch errors before turning your writing piece into a professionsl.
Happy Writing! Merry Christmas!