Are you preparing for Easter? Do you want to preserve the moments with your family for lasting memories? If you are searching for inspiration, here is a checklist of photo ideas to capture this Easter.
Coloring eggs at Easter is a long-standing tradition and perfect photos. Considering capture each step of the egg dyeing process.
- Set up including plain eggs ready to go.
- Dyeing process in cups.
- Colorful eggs.
- Dye on hands.
- The result with everyone in the photo.
Easter Egg Hunts
Are you hosting or attending an Easter egg hunt? Grab your camera to capture the fun.
- Try different angles to capture the best photos.
- Get down to your child’s level.
- Photograph your children in line.
- Collecting eggs.
- Final count.
Visit With the Easter Bunny
The yearly visit with the Easter Bunny is a great time for photos.
- Standing in line.
- The decorations around the Easter Bunny area, if applicable.
- Going up to meet the Easter Bunny. Get a close-up of the first reaction.
- Sitting on or beside the Easter Bunny.
If Easter baskets are part of your holiday tradition, document every stage with photos.
- Preparation, show everything before you build the baskets.
- Playing Easter Bunny and hiding baskets.
- Your children searching for the baskets.
- Posing with all the Easter goodies.
For many attending church services is the main part of Easter celebrations. Capturing small moments before and after services is a great way to preserve the day.
- Getting ready for church.
- Easter Sunday attire
- In front of the church sign
- Shaking hands with the pastor.
Food is generally a vital component of any holiday. If you are preparing or attending an Easter dinner, photos are a must.
- Table set up
- Preparing food
- Gathering around the table
- Selfies with extended family members
- Group poses after the meal
Your Easter is ending, time for family night. Gather everyone to watch an Easter -themed movie with light snacks or leftovers.
- Selfie on the couch with family
- Movie of choice
Enjoy capturing photos to make your Easter a lasting memory. Yes, formal poses are nice. But the silly photos are the ones that make you smile.