Halloween (or any holiday) is an excellent time to start new traditions. Whether you are staying close to home due to the pandemic or avoiding the cold weather, making simple Halloween ghost cookies is a great way to celebrate. Anyways, who doesn’t like warm, gooey marshmallow cookies?
- Cookie dough or the ingredients to your favorite cookie recipe.
- Marshmallow shaped ghosts
- Halloween sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven.
- Bake cookies as directed.
- Remove at the proper time.
- Place the ghost marshmallows and sprinkles on to the warm cookies. The marshmallow begins to melt from the heat.
- Serve warm.
- Enjoy the extra sweet, gooey goodness of simple Halloween ghost cookies.
These simple but tasty Halloween ghost cookies are a perfect snack for family movie night.