Did you know today, November 22, is Go For a Ride Day? Whether you ride a train, bike, scooter, horse, motorcycle, unicycle, or drive a vehicle, go for a ride. Step away from your computer or other technological devices and get outdoors.
How to Celebrate Go For a Ride Day
The unofficial holiday, Go for a Ride Day, focuses on being mobile. Simply get moving. If you do not have the time today, celebrate Go For a Ride Day over the weekend. Do you need different ideas on how to celebrate Go for a Ride Day? Consider the following.
- Different Route: Whether you out running errands or coming home from work, take a different route. Enjoy the scenery. Discover new areas within your city or hometown.
- Take a Scenic Ride: Spend some quality time with your family or friends. Pack a lunch. Simply go for a ride without any real destination in mind. Do not forget to take your dog alone. After a long week of busy schedules, your favorite four-legged companion will enjoy the extra quality time with you.
- Ride a Train: When was the last time you rode a train for fun? Gather your family together for a memorable experience. During the holiday season, many train companies offer a Polar Express experience.
- Go for a Bicycle Ride: If weather permits, go for a bike ride. A family bike ride is a wonderful way to celebrate Go for a Ride Day.
- Visit a Riding Stable: Have you ever wanted to ride a horse? Visit a riding stable to learn the basics. Riding stables have well-trained horses, which are great for first-time riders. After learning the basics, you can ride your horse through paths around the stables.
Regardless of how you pick to celebrate Go For a Ride Day, have fun and enjoy the activities.