Have you seen the little gourds that resemble pumpkins? With Halloween fast approaching, the gourds, which often come 5 or 6 to a bag, are reduced in price. The little gourds are a perfect stay at home Halloween crating project.
Grocery & Material List
- A bag of pumpkin-shaped gourds
- Pipe cleaners
- Pieces of material
- Googly eyes
Decorating pumpkin gourds is an open-ended Halloween craft project. There is no right or wrong way to decorate your little gourd. If you are looking for tips, check out the following.
- Cover your work area with newspapers or your reusable crafting drop cloth.
- Paint or decorate your pumpkin gourd.
- Paint a face.
- Make a crown from pipe cleaners.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Use material scraps to add a cape on the back or a scarf around the bottom.
- Remember to give your pumpkin plenty of time to dry between each type of application.
- Display your pumpkin or give it away to cheer a friend.