Are you staying close to home for Halloween? How about doing some Halloween-themed crafts. Pumpkin magnets are an open-ended craft project. There is no right or wrong way to do the pumpkin magnets. The possibilities are endless.
List of Materials
- Wooden Circles
- Orange, Green, and Black Paint (or any other colors you want to use)
- Paint Brushes
- Googly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pom Poms
Instructions for Pumpkin Magnets
- Cover work area with newspaper.
- Paint circles your desired color.
- Allow your circle to completely dry.
- Add embellishments or paint your pumpkin’s face.
- Allow your pumpkin to completely dry.
- Flip your pumpkin over to glue on the magnet.
- Allow your pumpkin to completely dry again.
- Display your final pumpkin craft.