Did you know today, September 26th is Love Note Day? The fun, unofficial holiday is about leaving a note for your loved one to find. The only condition of Love Note, the note must be handwritten. The day is about putting pen to paper.
What to Write?
A love note can be a simple, “I love you.” Or you can write a long letter to explain why your significant other makes you happy. The choice is entirely up to you.
When creating your love note, get creative.
- Use markers.
- Add a poem or write one of your own.
- Draw a picture.
- Use calligraphy.
- Use colorful paper.
- Cut out a design, a heart is always a good choice for a love note.
Write More Than One
Have fun with the love notes. Write more than one. Hide them all over the house. Do you need some hiding place ideas? Try any of the following.
- Tape a note to the coffee maker.
- Tape a note to the cupboard door.
- Hang one on the bathroom mirror.
- Hang on the car steering wheel.
- Slide one in the lunch bag.
- Slip one into the briefcase.
The possibilities of hiding places are endless. Make a game out of finding them. Include the love notes as part of a romantic evening. Simply let your significant other know how much you care.