Tomorrow is Friday the 13th! Are you superstitious? Known as Paraskevidekatriaphobia, Friday the 13th causes fear in millions of people. Whether you fear the date or not, Friday the 13th is the perfect time to post on social media. If you need inspiration, check out the following Friday the 13th quotes.
- “Don’t be superstitious. Nothing will happen on Friday the 13th that cannot happen on Saturday the 14th.” – Unknown
- “Don’t walk under any ladders, don’t break any mirrors, Don’t spill any salt, And don’t walk by any black cats. Happy Friday the 13th!” – Unknown
- “Superstition is foolish, childish, primitive, and irrational-but how much does it cost you to knock on wood?’ – Judith Viorst
- “Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. It’s gonna be another blessed day for God’s people, just like every other day.” Unknown
- “It’s Friday the 13th. Just warning you all before you make any weekend arrangements for wood cabins by lake.” Unknown
- “In reality, there’s no such thing as bad luck. Friday the 13th is just a day like any other day.” – Michael Feldman
- “The notion that Thirteen is a generally unlucky number has not been found earlier than 1852. Fridays, however, have been regarded as unlucky since medieval times.” – Steve Roud
- “And on a Friday fell all this mischance.” – Chaucer
- “On Friday the 13th weird things are supposed to happen…Maybe I’ll get into a relationship. Happy Friday the 13th!” – Unknown
- “Today is Friday the 13th. Try not be a teenage girl in her underwear at night at a deserted summer camp today.” – Unknown
- “Just an FYI: Thursday the 12th is just as rare as Friday the 13th.” – Unknown
- “Very superstitious, writings on the wall, very superstitious, ladders ’bout to fall, Thirteen-month-old baby, broke the lookin’ glass, seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.” – Stevie Wonder
- “Happy Friday the 13th! Don’t look what’s under your bed tonight & don’t turn off the light. You don’t know what’s coming. Have a good day!” -unknown
Have a great Friday the 13th!