Sweetest Day, held annually on the third Saturday in October, is a romantic celebration. Are you trying to find the right words to add to a card? If you are looking for inspiration, check out the following quotes for Sweetest Day.
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
- could start a fire with what I feel for you.” — Unknown
- “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” — Zora Neale Hurston
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
- “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” — Unknown
- There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love.” — Adele
- “A true love story never ends.” — Author Unknown
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “You are one of those people who meet when life decides to give you a gift.” — Charles Dickens
- “You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.” — Brad Paisley
- “Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
Happy Sweetest Day!